1) $VSTM Presents Data =short in AC demonstrates robust clinical activity (6.53)
Stock Gapping up +$1 this is nothing more then a pop and drop so let the sheep chase it then look to go short once the lower lows set in and take this right back to $6.50 and under. IMO
2) $CBIO Update on Phase 1/2 was negative but feel company can fix and address the issues on it (25.25)
Stock Gapping down -55% *****RISKY TRADE****** took a few long at $12.95 added at $11.74 this could drop all the way to $10 But I won’t allow myself to get shaken out unless this hits $9 and trades flat. I do feel we have some room here to $14+ once shorts come into cover this. Being down -55% on a Phase 1/2 is pretty hard, think the message has been sent, but I want to try
3) $OBSV Positive Top Line results Phase ***2B Clinical Trial (14.55)
Stock Gapping up +5 would love to see this pop a little more at the open maybe we get $21-$22 on it then look for this to sell off some back down to $16.50 and under, if this pulls at the open to that area then watch for bottom curl on it then look to go long, this is a clinical study but its Phase 2B so be careful before sizing in short, let it set up
4) $SLDB FDA REMOVED Clinical Hold!!!!!!! BIG NEWS for the company (26.50)
Stock Gapping up +2.30 would nibble some long here at $28.90 area room to add at the open stock hit $32+ I think this can get going to the highs side so let it set up and watch for the pop on it
5) $IQ Another day another play on it imo (40.16)
Stock Gapping down -$1.5 I would consider taking a few long below $39 let it flush at open possibly we see $37 on it then look for another pop on it then look to fade it hard. I think $IQ has had a huge run and I think its time to allow it to sell off like $ROKU did after it peaked, so wait for any huge pop if it comes, but if the lower lows set in then expect a nice slow fader on it all day
6) $HUYA Another day to play with it imo (46.20) remember this hit $50 on Friday
Stock Gapping down -$2 would nibble some LONG here at $44.50 area give it some room at the open in case it pulls but in the end I think this will fly back thru $46-$47 on it, so let it set up. Friday it pulled -2+ at the open then ripped so watch for it
7) $AVLR Friday’s amazing IPO (44.94)
Stock Gapping up +$1 would nibble a few long at $45.50 with room to add think we pop 2-3 points or more, if this pulls at open to me this would look like a buying opportunity so just wait for the bottom curl then go long. Think this has room to $49-$50 today if it gets going
8) $JD BIG NEWS Google buys 550 million in investment with the Company (43.59) I’m shocked this is not at $50 yet?
Stock Gapping up only 2 points now was up to $47 BOUGHT some here at $45.69 will give it room, JD tends to profit taking hence the sell off from $47 but this is significant news, and I am will to add if this pulls back some at the open but if I get a quick .50 to $1.00 then I’m done with it.
9) $PTCT Positive Prelim Data in SMA study Upgrades I’m seeing so far to $48 on it (37.55)
Stock Gapping up +$15 would take a few small short at $52 area with room to add at the open look for this to gap fill I like to see $42-$44 on it, so lets see if it slowly fades down. If this yanks at the open then simply cover watch for bottom curl on it then look to go long. I like the news, BUT think this is up way too much let it calm down
10) $DIS Pivitol out with sell rating on $DIS but keeps same $93 PT on it (108.85)
Stock Gapping down -$1.80 I like to see this pulls down at the open maybe get $105 and under on it then look for this to slowly pop back to $107-$108 then look for fade it, If this pops at open hard to $108-$109 scale in short and look for a nice all day mover to the downside on it.
$RDFN Goldman Sachs out with a sell rating and $21 PT (24.03) Gapping down -2 I would prefer a pop at open being Goldman back to $23.50-$24 area then begin scaling in short for an all day fader on it. If this pulls at open hard to $21 just go long and bounce it back all the way up to $23.50-$24. Remember sell ratings on Goldman get popped right back to previous day close
$EVFM Oppenheimer out with a $9 BUY rating on this stock today. Sitting on the bid at $3.31 right now with 1k shares no fills yet, not much risk down here if I can get filled. Looking for .50-$1.00 on this call on the pop at open (3.29)
Copyright © 2018 by AwesomeCalls LLC
No part of this content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher. Full legal action will be taken. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.