1) $GBR Playing off the PED trade (1.42)
Stock Gapping up +$2 stock has room to pop at the open towards $4 spot then look to gap fill pullback possibly to $2.50 and under then look for bottom curl on it then look to go long. Should be fun today
2) $BBBY Another Earnings Miss………….Another great call into Earnings last night when I said DO NOT GO LONG they will miss (20.18)
Stock Gapping down -$2 I would nibble a few long at $18.75 level with room to add on it to $17.50 then look for a nice slow all day fader, if this at all gap fills at the open SHORT it for an all day fader on it!!!!
3) $MRVL China regs approved previously announced CAVM merger (20.12)
Stock Gapping up +$1.50 would let it pop at then open towards $22-$23 area then look to fade this and fill the gap. I don’t think this will hold so give it room
4) $GBT Few more upgrades this morning including Nomura raises to $109 PT (44.75)
Stock Gapping up +$1 would consider playing this long a few at $45 level and under think this could have room to pop back towards $49-$50 level today, so will watch the pullback on it if it comes, if we get anything in the $40-$41 range I’m a BUYER!
5) $BA Down on market pulling (329.82)
Stock Gapping small down, I like this pullback from yesterday I took a few long at $330 thinking this will pull a little more and will add on the dips think it rebounds 4-5 and investors pick this up on weakness going to let it breathe some
6) $WBA Slight Earnings miss + the $AMZN news as well causing the stock to come down some (66.26)
Stock Gapping down -$6.80 would nibble a few long at $59.70 room to $58 at the open then look for this to short cover to $62-$63 area they also issued a Buyback on the stock during earnings call so consider buying the weakness
7) $CVS AMZN signs deal with Pill Pack (70.05) Typically Investors will by the weakness on massive pullbacks (70.05)
Stock Gapping -$6.50 would nibble a few LONG at $64 level or under add on dips and look for this to retrace at least 1/2 way back 2-4 points then slow fader. I took a starter myself at $64.40 so lets see what happens.
8) $ICPT Raymond James out with a strong buy and a $122 PT WOW! (78.78)
Stock Gapping up +6 thin, I like to short this pop at the open gap fill it back to $80 and under bottom curl then go long back to highs. I’m personally trying to get a $84 starter short but nothing filled yet, would love a solid pop at open then look to pull it down 2-3 points then cover it
9) $ALV Gapping down don’t see any significant new on the stock (145.64)
Stock Gapping down -$4 would take a few long at $141 level let it pop back at open and short cover to $144+ then look to possibly fade it back down to lows
10) $CMG issues lower guidance but Piper and others remain BUYER on the weakness (457.24)
Stock Gapping down -$27 would nibble some long down here at $431 level in can stock has room to $425 at the open think this bounces towards $440+ on short covering before fading down for the day
$BLUE (153.65) Overnighted some at $154 average will add on dips at the open however if stock ramps up to $158-$160 at the open I will out of it for quick nice money overnight
$AYX Citi out today with a $57 PT and BUY rating (34.44) would play this again at the $35 and under level on a swing idea, remember last week Oppenheimer had this at $48 PT
$ZSAN BTIG upgrade to $19 a share. Overnighted some at $4.20 area will on any pullback at the open. Lets see if we can get this to $5-5.50 or possibly $6 today. (3.90)
Copyright © 2018 by AwesomeCalls LLC
No part of this content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher. Full legal action will be taken. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.